Our innovative and highly integrated approach means customers benefit from working with specialists. Our continuous strive to be a technology leader in the industry means that our clients directly benefit from the huge expertise that our people possess. We strive to be at the forefront of technology that enables us to provide you with highly effective and optimized solutions to all your problems.
Terms and Conditions
- The term Adroit shall mean Adroit Business Solutions, Inc. and Adroit Business Solutions (P) Ltd. The term User shall mean the user who is browsing the website www.adroit-inc.com (Site).
- www.adroit-inc.com is owned by Adroit. All content present on this Site is the exclusive property of Adroit, including all the software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this Site.
- No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Adroit. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- The Adroit name and logo are servicemarks that belong to and are owned by Adroit. These servicemarks may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from Adroit.
- Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this Site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws. Such use could result in criminal or civil penalties. Adroit may monitor access to the Site.
- Adroit may terminate a User’s access to the Site at any time and for any reason. The provisions regarding disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination.
- Adroit may change or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time, including its content or features.
- Adroit shall not be liable for damages of any kind, including and without limitation to direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption, and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use the Site, any information provided on the Site, or for any other reason whatsoever.
- Adroit shall have no responsibility for any damage to the User’s computer system or loss of data that may result from downloading any content, materials or information from the Site.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Adroit disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- The Site may provide links to websites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including Users, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. Adroit is not responsible for the availability of, or content provided on, third party websites. Before accessing or using such websites, Adroit encourages Users to read their policies regarding privacy and other topics.
Adroit is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements. The User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. Adroit is not responsible for any loss or damages the User may incur from dealing with any third party.
- Adroit makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet the User’s requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- Adroit may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions. Users are bound by the most current Terms and Conditions each time they visit this Site. Adroit encourages Users to periodically review these Terms and Conditions to which they are bound.